Tomboy Fashion: Winter Wardrobe Essentials

This piece is hardly going to be a revolutionary piece of fashion writing, I just thought that i'd state that to begin with. It's not completely 'out there' to suggest that scarves, coats and thick wooly jumpers are winter essentials but what you will see here is my own interpretation of these trends with a typical tomboy twist. 

Roll Neck Jumper
I wear a slouchy, roll neck jumper most days in the office during the winter a. because they're so darn comfy, b. because you can eat as many chocolate celebrations as you like without anybody noticing (just make sure that you hide the wrappers) and c. did I mention that they are super comfy?!? 
Check out the babe on the bottom right ;)
Chunky scarves
An easy way to add an additional colour/ pattern to your winter outfit. 
Chelsea Boots
Again, it's hardly a shock to suggests that boots are to be worn in the winter but this year I bought myself a pair of Chelsea boots and they are just divine. 
The Hunter Wellies on the top right look amazing...and practical too
Country Jacket
Winter walks are one of my favourite things to do during the colder months and a walk on a frosty Christmas afternoon has become a family tradition over recent years- a wax, tweed or field coat will keep you warm when the winds-are-a-blowin' (said like a farmer). I bought a wax jacket this year at my local County Fair (Suffolk Show) and it's incredz at keeping the chills at bay. 
Patterned Jumper
Find yourself a gaudy, patterned jumper at your local chazza shop this winter but do note that a moody demeanour is an essential accessory with this garment (please see selection of models below). 
Glitzy Stuff
Over the winter period there'll be plenty of Christmas and New Years parties to attend so there's no better excuse to bring out a bit of sparkle. Below are a few of my favourites, proving that sequins and glitz doesn't necessarily only apply to high heels and skimpy dresses. 

Read my summer wardrobe essentials here and read my autumn wardrobe essentials here.   

All images taken from my Pinterest account. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post, If you are looking for some trendy women's ,men's and kid's online boutique with a multitude of styles and fits, colors then you may visit https://www.jignov.com/women/shapewear.html which providing the largest online ethnic wear outfits.

    ReplyDelete